Anime is typically a kind of Animation from Japan. They have their own personality and in odd and marvelous ways, it will demonstrate that. Anime also has a sense of humor of its own, and a special way of thought. It can get very intense and serious or it can become the silliest and most insane thing you’ve ever seen. Anime also has to do with manga, which is similar to the super hero stories, with the manner it handled it.
This article will help you decide whether anime is worth your time or not, so here’s a list of the pros & cons or advantage and disadvantages of watching anime.
- They have their own styles of animation.
- Original concepts.
- Designs and artwork put into every background and scene.
- Action and fighting scenes can be more epic than the live action.
- You would develop a good imagination (you’ll think your life as an action movie)
- Sometimes it serves as a “sleeping pills” to others.
- You would/might develop a good attitude, self awareness, self discipline and many more.
- You have to watch it in English subtitles or wait for a English dub.
- Some of the humour and themes are not for everyone.
- Anime sometimes has random episodes that have nothing to do with the show and it shows flashbacks a lot.
- You might get addicted to it like drugs.
And there you have it guys! These are the advantages and disadvantages of watching anime. Do you still want to continue watching anime? I really hope that this article will help you decide if watching anime is worth your time.